BRIDAL BUSINESS FORUM
TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 12, 2023
Our new ONLINE Bridal Business Forum is a first- ever, full-day discussion and forum dedicated to specifically to the business aspect of bridal. Our The Powder Group bridal programs have been changing the game in the bridal beauty business for 18 years and this program has been developed to continue that trend.
As both the bridal and pro makeup industries have evolved, we have evolved our bridal-focused programming to include the most up-to-date and critical information from every corner of the area of bridal and special event work. This program is one of the comprehensive bridal business programs in our history and we are thrilled to be presenting it in a way that will include our community engagement and feedback throughout the event. Our Bridal Business Forum will feature TPG bridal business icons Joanne McDonough, Dee Rouzan, Rashida LaShawn Williams, Tami Bernard, Aga Rhodes and The Powder Group founder, Michael DeVellis.
The program format will include panel discussions, special bridal industry guest speakers and answering your bridal business questions. The Bridal Business Forum Online is sponsored by ESUM, Skindinavia, OMNIA, Beekman 1802, Cinema Secrets, SENNA Cosmetics and RCMA Makeup.. REGISTER NOW!
Program Dates: Tuesday September 12, 2023
Time: Schedule is 11:00 am - 6:00 pm Eastern
The Bridal Business Forum Online Program Will Include:
- An overview of good business practices working in the bridal industry
- Marketing and branding basics for your bridal business
- Defining the parameters of your bridal business Marketing yourself as a bridal makeup artist: Add-on services: men’s grooming, brows, aesthetics, hair and more.
- Social media, on-line promotion and technology in the bridal business Working with event planners, photographers and bridal businesses
- Hiring and maintaining team and assistant rosters Pricing, packages, day-rates and destination events
- Invoicing, confirmations and contracts Reservation deposits, payment methods
- The makeup design/trial appointment Creating an extraordinary client experience: service and follow up
- Identifying bridal vendor resources Partnerships and business relationships
- Trade event participation
- Creating a bridal check list and the brides file Communication with the bride and listening for critical clues
TPG PRO Members - $120.00
AI: Bridal Beauty Now Attendees: - $90.00
PBA & Union: - $120.00
Non-Member - $190.00